Saturday, September 15, 2012

Chapter 36

Since you all wanted a short chapter I thought I'd write about our first day during our honeymoon !

 We had just arrived in Marbella Spain.
The weather was amazing and the view was spectacular !
Our hotel was over looking the beach and I honestly love the beach!
We checked in , did the usual .

We were so tired that once we stepped in the suite we went straight to the room and fell asleep !
I woke up and it was around 4:35pm
I got dressed and ready cause I was so excited !

 Me; Nawaaf yalla ig3dd abi aroo7 ilbeaaaaaccchhh!!

 Nawaf ; shhh

 I shoved him slowly so he would wake up

 Nawaf ; shooug wallah t3ban g3deni 3ugb 5 mins ok? W3d agoom

 Me; OKAY ! :D

 I was walking and I heard him muttering under the blankets I started laughing

Me ; sima3tk !!

 He popped his head from under the blanket and smiled like a kid and I couldn't help but run over to him and pinch his cheeks !

 Nawaf ; haay tra ana rayal mb yahil !

 Me ; okay , whatever you say ! Bs please yalla goom 3shan nro7 ilba7r

 Nawaf ; ma36teni my 5 minutes 3shan arta7 -.-

 I smiled and ran out of the room and sat on the sofa waiting for him to come so we could go

 I shouted from across the hall

 Me; NAWAAF?

 He came in walking to me with a smile all dressed up and ready in his swimming trunks , sunglasses and a vest with his flipflops

 Nawaf; n3m 7bebti ?

 Me ; um wlshy

 Nawaf ; akeed ?

 Me ; eeee ! Yalla let's goo :D !

 Nawaf ; 9bryy! Bt6l3en chthi?

 I looked down at my outfit trying to analyze what was wrong , but I honestly thought my outfit was cute so I didn't find anything wrong with what I was wearing ? I had a one piece on , except it had some open slits on the sides and an open back , I had a wrap to cover up my legs And I had my hat and sunglasses on .

 Me ; um ee ?

 He put his hand on my back and slowly turned me around and slightly pushed me to the room

 Nawaf ; ha ha '67kteni , wear a shirt and shorts

 Me ; I7LIF ? :|

 Nawaf ; mn9ji

 Me ; uff nawaaaf whyy!!!! :(

 Nawaf ; bs kaifi

 I huffed but then gave up l2na rasa yabs

 Me ; just because I'm the coolest person ever ever and your the biggest loser in the world and I feel bad for you so I'll listen to you !

 When I was walking to the room stomping my feet hard on the floor to show him how frustrated I was. I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and pull me up and he put my on his shoulders

 Me ; NAWAAAFF !!! Nazilnyyy pleaseeee!!

 Nawaf ; ana loser ?

 Me ; ee ee 7adkk!

 I kept tickling his back so he would let go of me , but he didn't budge!

Nawaf ; za3lana ?

 Me ; ee cause I thought my outfit kan cute w al7en I need to wear floppy clothes mdri shno

 Nawaf ; no matter what you wear lail7en ur cute ! Especially layn ur not wearing anything !

 I gasped at him and hit his back! I felt my cheeks flush into different bright shades of red!

 Me ; NAWAF!

 He laughed his amazing deep laugh and started walking to the door while he still had me on his shoulder

 Me ; wayn ray7eeen?!!!

 He put his hand up and pointed to the door

 Nawaf ; too the beach !

 Me ; I don't have to change ?

 Nawaf ; ana agdr az3lch ? Inti murti! Mst7el I make you sad for even a second !

I stayed quiet cause I felt bad for acting like a kid just cause of an outfit and he just asked me to change cause he cared about me..

 Me ; nawaf 5la9 I'm sorry , I'll go wear something else

 Nawaf ; 9j ?

 Me ; ee I'm sorry

 He put me down and kissed me

 Nawaf ; don't be sorry 7bebti , mabi a'39bch tswen shay , bs swi ily yry7ch

Me ; its okay 7bebii

 I skipped to the room and changed into shorts and a baggy shirt

Me ; backk loser

Nawaf ; rdayna ?

 Me ; hahaha okay okay , you can be cool, just for a day though !

He ran to me laughing and I knew he was going to tickle me so i made a run for it out of the suite and got to the elevators !
I saw him walking across the corridor laughing

 Nawaf ; tshrdeen ?!

 I quickly went in the lift and pressed the buttons so that the door would close

Me ; bye byee !

Nawaf ; shougaa!

I started laughing at him and stood in the elevator waiting for it to go down . When I arrived to the lobby,the door opened and in the lift infront of mine I looked as the doors slid open and there was nawaf!

He had a mischievous evil smile on his face .
He was up to something!

3 comments:

  1. AMAZING! As usual ! Welcome back 7bebti ! Nawaf always makes me laugh! 7dkom itshawgoon!! - M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeed the post! You two are such cuties! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcomee bkkk !! 7dkmm cuutee <3<3

    ReplyDelete