Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Dear all my wonderful readers,

This isn't a post , its actually a goodbye letter, firstly I wanted to thank all of you for all your love and support. I want to also thank you for being such great readers and helping and supporting me through my rough times and laughing and being happy with me through the good times ! I loved being a blogger so much its unbelievable! But sadly I need to stop. I really hope you understand that I'm stopping blogging cause of personal reasons and I won't be able to continue. And I hope you all enjoyed my blog as much as I enjoyed writing it and sharing my special moments with you.

 Love, AlHanoof

3 comments:

  1. OMG ! Your real name AlHanoof ? Allay wayed 7lo mashallah! And we'll miss you so much! And thank you for blogging we love you ! Wish you the best with Nawaf ! You guys are such a cute couple !allah y5lekom 7g b3'6

    ReplyDelete
  2. We respect your reasons :*<3 You've been an amazing blogger, have fun w/ Nawaaf«3 ;'*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please cant you at least post a summary?:'(

    ReplyDelete