Thursday, November 8, 2012

Chapter 38

I missed you guys so much ! How are you all ? Sorry for keeping you waiting this long just for a post ! I know its kinda short and im sorry its just that im suuuper busy and i finally found some time to post this chapter ! but dont worry im officially back and i'll be posting as much as i can ! Love you all ~




















We got out of the car and walked into our home. We just got back from such a long flight. Our honeymoon has sadly come to an end.

Me: Nawaaf can you help me unpack ? 

He threw himself on the sofa and put his arm on his head

Nawaf: Ta3baaaan. wallah asa3dch b3dayn 7bebti!

I just nodded and unpacked every single thing while he just slept peacefully. I got bored waiting for him to wake up so I decided to wake him up.

I jumped on him and screamed

Me: WAKEY WAKEY

He jumped up afraid and basically hit my head from how he shot up.

Me: aaaaayy! 

We both leaned backwards with our hands on our foreheads laughing at eachother.

Nawaf: chthi eg3don ilnas?

I looked at him shyly

Me: I was bored..

I got up from the sofa and all of a sudden I felt a pang of pain in my stomach that I've been feeling for the past few days but stayed quiet about it since I didn't want to worry nawaf.

I pressed on my stomach and leaned forward screaming in pain. Nawaf jumped out of his place and came running towards me and held my body.

Nawaf: 7yati shfeech ? 

I couldn't talk, tears were just streaming down my face.

Nawaf: 3umri t3aly , bwdech ilmustashfa 

I just kept shaking my head, I hated hospitals 

Nawaf: ya b3d galby please , wallah 5ayf 3laych. Imshy awdech al7en

He picked me up while I was pressing on my stomach crying. He put me in the front seat of the car and buckled me in and sped off.

He held my hand and kept driving but looking at me every 5 seconds and I'd smile reassuring him I was fine. We arrived to the hospital and he took me to the emergency section.

We went into the doctor, no idea what's wrong with me but also praying that I'm fine. The doctor checked everything and called the nurses in quickly and they rushed me into a room. Gave me an injection which automatically made me fall asleep.

I woke up in hospital room with nawaf's head and hand on my stomach asleep. I touched his cheeks and they were wet as if he'd been crying.

Me: Nawaf 7beby, shfeni ?

He woke up and looked at me with puffy red eyes and a red nose with tears but he quickly wiped them away trying to act strong infront of me and gave me a weak smile

Nawaf ; Madri madri !!bs inshallah mafeech ila il3afya 

The doctor walked in with a big smile and what he said shocked both me and Nawaf, it was the happiest news we have ever heard

Dr: There is nothing to worry about i actually have great news !

I looked at Nawaf and he finally smiled and let out a deep breath after he's been worrying the whole time, he held onto my hand and pressed tight.























Dr: Congratulations, Your Pregnant With Twins !

5 comments:

  1. OMG WB!!!!!!!!!! Amazing chapterrrrr !!!! Is this true? All of it ? Itha it is mabrouk!!! LOVE YOU and please post asap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing story post pleases

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pleaaaase continue posting <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your writing you should publish it!

    ReplyDelete